Isparta offers a great potential for a cosmetic valley for the development of the cosmetics and perfumery industry in the region and even for Turkey. With a partnership approach from regional authorities, a network of companies, and research centers and training institutes, a cosmetic valley could become a real global success.
In addition, other investment advantages listed as follows:
• It meets 60% of world rose oil production.
• It is close to Antalya, which is one of the most important tourism centers and is connected to Afyon, which is the main transportation crossroad, with motor and railway.
• Perfumery, cosmetic and toilet productions are within scope of investment incentive supports.
• West Mediterranean Development agency is established.
• Transition to organic rose production with the development of organic farming techniques
• Rose and Rose Products Research and Implementation Center located in Suleyman Demirel University.
• Middle East’s largest cosmetics importer Iran has an increasing sympathy to Turkey and Turkish Made cosmetic products.